TNT Race orange: Most
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 16.-18. Sept. 2022 (FR/SA/SU)
- Up to 3 days practice & racing under professional conditions, highest safety standards and in different riding groups (depends on the riders speed)
- Suitable for beginners – our professional instructors will show you the right line and give you some important tips to improve your riding skills.
- Drivers of all Level’s as well as all motorcycle brands are welcome
- Rental bike on demand - more informations at www.gapromotion.com
- Technical support for bikes of all brands
- Snacks & Drinks for free
- Racing: YES (TNT Cup), single start possible, € 15,- / day
- transponder mandatory: € 15,- / day
Please find more details at www.gapromotion.com/english/tnt-racetrack/tnt-most/
FACTS ON THE RACETRACK
Track length: 4148 m
INFORMATION ABOUT PADDOCK AND PITS
Fuel station: Fuel station in the paddock
Sanitary facilities: Toilets and showers in the paddock
Restaurant: Restaurant at the track
Number of pits:39 (for about 4-6 motorcycles/pit)
Pit/day: € 130,-
reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation - all motorcyle brands are welcome.
- The bike has to be in a proper technical condition.
- Noise restrictions of the track have to be respected.
Most: 105 dB - limit
- Opportunity for a test ride for free (selection of the latest KTM motorcycles)
- Rental bike on demand - more information at www.gapromotion.com
TNT CUP 2022
At Pannonia Ring there will be races of the TNT CUP 2022. Every rider, who has signed in for the TNT event at Pannonia Ring, can sign in also for one of these races. The rider will be placed in the overall ranking for 2022 as well. Registration for the races is possible at the track.
Information to TNT - Cup 2022 at www.gapromotion.com
Travelling and hotels have to be arranged by your self
For more additional tour information please contact
GA Promotion GmbH
*operated by GAP Motorsport on behalf of Offroad Adventure Tours GmbH (OAT)