KTM CHAMPION MX VACATIONS
RIDE KTM 2019 sees the launch of KTM Champion MX Vacations, the all-inclusive southern Californian dream vacation for MX enthusiasts designed by former KTM factory rider and MX vice world champion, Kurt Nicoll. This program is your chance to experience being a factory rider at legendary circuits like Glen Helen, Lake Elsinore, and Perris Raceway.
You have the thrill of riding professionally prepared, all new, 2019 KTM 250/350/450 SX-F models and KTM 250 SX model, and you even get Kurt’s tips and guidance on the tracks, as well as ideal bike setups. A mechanic will be on hand to take care of your bike while you keep hydrated with water and drinks in a shaded pit area. You may even get the chance to see your MX heroes riding on the same tracks.
This all-inclusive dream vacation for MX enthusiasts starts from when you get picked up at the airport to go to your welcome barbecue at Kurt’s home. You immerse yourself in the US MX scene and breathe the same rarified air as industry insiders, and all in fabulous Southern California. Kurt has designed these packages for ultimate enjoyment, and for riders of all levels. All packages are tailored to suit your needs, but you can also coordinate yours to include attending a US Supercross or Pro Motocross event.
Come and ride the iconic Southern California motocross tracks and experience all the hype of the incredible US Supercross and Motocross races at the weekend. Packages also include the opportunity to see and experience the best of Southern Californian attractions.
About Kurt Nicoll
Kurt Nicoll, former FIM World Championship Motocross rider, was four-time runner-up MX world champion and won a total of 13 GPs. He was a member of the winning Motocross of Nations team in 1994 and twice won the AMA Supermoto Unlimited Championship. Kurt has a long relationship with KTM both as a factory rider and as an executive.
He has created “Kurt Nicoll’s Champion MX Vacations” to share his experience and pleasure in the sport with others who are equally passionate. Kurt Nicoll’s Champion MX Vacations is a part of the KTM Customer Racing program, which is dedicated to providing motorcycle aficionados with the opportunity to race with their peers on a controlled, closed circuit, and with professional supervision.
The Tour includes
INCLUDED IN EVERY ONE OF OUR PACKAGES IS EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO HAVE AN AMAZING VACATION IN THE HEART OF CALIFORNIAN MOTOCROSS.
- ✔ Airport pick up
- ✔ Welcome BBQ at Kurt Nicoll’s house in Temecula Wine Country
- ✔ Hotel (or vacation house for bigger groups) in Temecula with drop off and pick up every day, including breakfast
- ✔ All new 2019 model KTM 250/350/450 SX-F and KTM 250 SX 2-stroke available. Bikes supplied by KTM North America and professionally serviced and maintained.
- ✔ Tires provided by Dunlop – book early to get your first choice! Bikes supplied by KTM North America and professionally serviced and maintained.
- ✔ Mechanic to look after the bikes
- ✔ Shaded pit area with water and drinks at the tracks
- ✔ Trips to the famous SoCal moto landmarks such as Chaparral Superstore, and to the Factory Supercross test tracks (at certain times of the year)
- ✔ Loads of SoCal lifestyle activities available on non riding days including surfing on Southern California’s top beaches (equipment and lessons not included)
- ✔ Advice on diet, training and bike setup
- ✔ Riding with Kurt on a different track every day and with multiple tracks for all ability levels (most practice facilities have vet, intermediate, novice and pro tracks)
- ✔ IF YOU DON’T SEE THE DATES OR LENGTH OF STAY THAT SUITS YOU, THEN JUST GIVE KURT A CALL AND HE WILL CREATE A PACKAGE FOR YOU! All packages can be tailored to suit your needs: dates, pickups and length of stay